Workshop conducted by photographer Carlos Monforte
Day 1.- Sat 29 Jul 2023
Meet at Swissotel The Stamford hotel lobby in the afternoon; proceed to the room for the workshop. Learn techniques of positioning cameras, photographing fireworks and taking panoramas. This is an exclusive Fireworks workshop, as we will shoot from the perfect spot, and get the best view. We will be shooting from a high balcony at the Swissotel The Stamford, starting on the afternoon at 5PM and finishing after the fireworks display.
Day 2. Sun 30 Jul 2023
Meet at Studio 109 for the post editing workshop. We start at 9.30AM and working on our photos till 5PM We will be editing HDR/Panoramas of our Sunset/blue hour/ night city lights from the night before, and learn how to blend it with our best Fireworks.
Equipment needed for this workshop;
- Any camera, recommended DSLR or Mirror-less cameras.
- Remote shooter if possible
- Notebook/PC with Adobe creative cloud installed, we will be using Lightroom, Photoshop & Camera Raw for the post editing.
Cost of this workshop $280.00 per person.
- This includes access to high room at Swissotel The Stamford
- Post editing workshop at Studio 109 (109 Desker road second floor)